The Canoe/Kayak course at Tatekawa River Bed Park has 13 kayaks available for rent, including life vests, helmets, and paddles. Instructors are also available to carefully guide you, so that even if you’re in experienced, you can enjoy with confidence.
Minimum Age Requirements
- Elementary school and above
(Instructors are available to carefully guide you. Even if you’re in experienced, you can enjoy with confidence.
Days of Operation
- May 1 – July 20 Sat, Sun, and Public Holidays
- July 21 – August 31 Open Daily
- September 1 – October 30 Sat, Sun, and Public Holidays
(Excluding days not available due to maintenance and weather.)
Reception Desk Hours
- 9:00am – 4:00pm (closed 11:00am – 1:00pm)
We do not take reservations. Please come directly to the reservation desk.
Each time, please be aware, there will be about a 45 minute safety lecture.
Boarding time9:30am – 5:00pm (except 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Elementary / Jr. High students 30 minutes / 300yen ( additional 10 minutes / 100yen)
- High School and Up 30 minutes / 600yen ( additional 10 minutes / 200yen)
(Kayak, Paddle, Helmet, Life Vest is included. Pre lecture instruction time is excluded.)
Between Kyu (old) Kameshima Bridge and Tetsudo Bridge (West side of Tatekawa River Bed Park)
- You must wear Life Vest and Helmet at all times.
- You may not bring your own Kayak and equipment.
- You must follow the attendants instructions at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Food and Alchohol are not permitted in the dock area. (Food and ALL drinks are not allowed in the Kayack)
- Please wear suitable clothing that can be wet.
- The pool water is from the river and not suitable for drinking.
- There is no parking. Please use a nearby parking area.
- Failure to follow rules and instructions of our staff will result in not being able to use our facilities.
For congestion situation, Usage inquiries
Tatekawa River Bed Park Management Office