Outdoor Fitness, Tatekawa
About Outdoor Fitness
Continuing・・・ Because Fitness is different than medicine, Without continuing, you can’t get its effects. Whoever feels “I can’t continue simple monotonous exercise inside” should try THIS fitness for your everyday life. During playing, you could notice you would be healthy. Plus, your heart and mind will gain a sense of openness.
Tatekawa Riverbed Park is located in the underpass of the Metropolitan Expressway Route 7 and can be used even during light rain. “Sports Park ” is the theme of the Park. With a total length of approximately 2.4km, Tatekawa Riverbed Park can be used for running or walking, playing futsal in our futsal court, and can also enjoy programs such as yoga, stretch, and Pilates. We have locker rooms and shower room to help you comfortably enjoy the activities.
- Increase metabolism, fatigue recovery, effective stretching, improve flexibility. With an instructor, the program works to slowly stretch the whole body including areas that are usually difficult to stretch. Even beginners can join with peace of mind.
Yoga & Pilates
- By training core muscles that are usually go unnoticed, and improve the body’s alignment. Our goal is to improve flexibility and give you a beautiful body line. Even beginners can join with peace of mind.
- Nordic Walking, Uses more than 90% of all body muscles, increasing calorie consumption up 20% to 30% more than normal walking. Efficiently walking using the upper body and with light stress on the knees. It is the perfect program for those who are not confident with their strength.
Walking & Jogging
- This is a program that combines walking and slow jogging providing an efficient aerobic exercise. Recommended for those who want to try running. Even first time runners can join with peace of mind.
- After doing the necessary moving and stretching, We go for a run, in and around the park for 30 to 50 minutes. This program is recommended for those wanting to increase stamina or want to participate in a marathon.
Using Yoga, Pilates, and Stretch, move your body slowly and comfortably while feeling the wind.
There is a Japanese Garden, Koi Pond, and more, such as an Ukiyo-e gallery along the long Garden Path.
Located under the Metropolitan Overpass, you can enjoy walking and running even during a light rain.
Equipped with locker and shower rooms, you can comfortably enjoy the various activities.
Tatekawa Riverbed Park Futsal Field Club House
zip code:136-0071 6-33-10 Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo
[Contact / Reservations]
We have a reservation system.
Please call, or visit us directly at the Futsal Field Club House for reservations.
Tatekawa Riverbed Park, Designated manager, Park Community Tatekawa